Parish Pastoral Council
To promote the mission of St. Genevieve’s Parish as a community of disciples of Jesus Christ.
Julie McCarthy - Chairperson
Mary Lou Wilharber
Father Greg Esty - Pastor (ex-officio)
Susie Irlbeck - Business Administrator (ex-officio)
Judy Berger - Trustee (ex-officio)
· To provide faith formation opportunities for all members of our parish (Faith Formation Advisory Committee)
· To assist the members of our parish community in celebrating the prayer of the Church (Liturgy Committee)
· To be concerned with issues that affect the dignity of people (Social Justice Committee)
· To sponsor events that encourage people to come together (Parish and Community Activities Committee)
· To develop other committees as needed
Meetings are held: The 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Parish Office in the 2nd floor conference room.
Pastoral Council Minutes
(Last Meeting Minutes in PDF)